Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On the DVR

Here's a little sample of what I'm trying to remember to watch these days:


  • Amazing race - I prefer this one to Survivor, since generally teams make or break themselves here... I never liked the "let's gang up on a strong contender and vote them off the island" aspect of Survivor. This one is complicated by sunday football games running over their alloted time slot. Eff you Andy Rooney, I hate you, you old curmudgeon. I hate that I have to see you (even in fast forward) before I get to watch this show. And I hate that I forgot to watch it the other day! Damn!)
  • The Office - but of course! Baby shower this week!
  • Life On Mars - really, take the time to go watch the first episode online if you missed it. Then watch, Thursdays at 10 on ABC.
  • The Chef Jeff Project - (ignore Aida's ten second clip first...) These kids make me want to cry - because their life has been so far from puppies and rainbows. I want so badly for them all to stick with the project and get their scholarships (to culinary school). I heart Jeff.
  • Dancing with the Stars - I love Chloris... I hope I am like that when I'm 80.
  • The Cooking Loft - Alex makes even meatloaf seem interesting. I'm intrigued by the shuffle that took place - two of her students vanished after three episodes, and two other ones appeared. (Don't get rid of Iffey!!! She's cute!)
  • The premiere of Top Chef, whenever the heck it is. (Tay???Poly??)

I love my dvr.

1 comment:

crystal wolf said...

Not Tay or Poly, but I think I know the answer. I saw a promo during Project Runway and if I remember right it is November 12. I thought it seemed like a long time to wait with Runway over now.
Crys

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...