Saturday, October 04, 2008

Prehistoric goodness

Boring Saturday but I'm making the best of it.

For dinner (alone in my lovely house with a Survivor episode I haven't seen yet) I put Dinosaur bbq sauce, chicken, red onion, and cheddar on a flatbread pizza dough. Not quite as good as I'm sure Suzy's dinner is (she was making a Paula Deen recipe for twice baked potatos that have sour cream, two kinds of cheese, buttah, and SHRIMP mixed in. OMFG. )

There may have been wine around here somewhere.... perhaps...

And I did run today. Not very much, but I walked the mall for 2 hours, and then I walked most of my running route. There were two flimsy sprints that left me red faced and sore, but ya gotta start somewhere.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Slow and Steady......

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...