Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's here

The first icy, bonechilling raw day of winter has arrived in the northeast. .

You know how in the one Christmas cartoon for kids, the cold wind blasts down from the north pole, with big curlique swirls?

It's doing that. Here. Today.

I went out for a quick errand. The sleet/rain was pelting against me and the cold was creeping down my jacket sleeves. The wind was trying to push me back, away from the door I so desperately wanted to reach.

Horrid.


Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

emmay said...

I don;t mind winter.... in fact, part of me loves it. But this weather??? Today?? I hate it.

onescrappychick said...

(sigh)

and so it begins

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...