Monday, September 10, 2007

It's just too easy


...to join in, I can't help myself. So without further ado...

Here is why I feel I am qualified open up next year's VMA's, based on my church choir experience:


  • no lipsynching EVER takes place in my loft

  • verses... our songs have verses and actual lyrics beyond one phrase, repeated ad infinitum (which reminds me, we have latin too... heh.)

  • I always make sure my "post-baby belly" is covered when I'm upstairs

  • I never show up to church sedated OR still wasted from last night

See what I mean? I'm waiting for the phone to ring, MTV.


Hey, anything I can offer would be better than what I saw last night. Which is truly the most horrible condemnation of all, that a 42 year old woman* looked at one of our most well-known 25 year old "celebrities" and sincerly felt that I could look and perform ten times better if I even tried just a little bit.


My favorite line - "Somewhere, K-Fed is laughing."


Illustration by Pretty On the Outside


*(almost 42, Amelia)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...