Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sweet Revenge

Suzy informed me earlier this evening that she made cupcakes even UGLIER than mine. I will get a photo; we'll have a poll. Apparently there is a green that looks like Martian funk involved.

Guess I should have washed that pan with holy water after the first batch went so horribly off key.

It reminds me of a new set of knives I bought a while back. I was chopping an onion or something in a hurry and someone said to me "careful..." and I said "I won't cut myself", so then of course I immediately did. I decided I didn't like the knives and was going to throw them away but my brother laughed at me and asked if he could have them. Sure enough, the first time he used them he cut himself.

What does this tell us? (Not that my family is uncoordinated. After all, Suzy can start an IV line for a preemie. Hmm. Maybe she was the only one who stood in the "coordination" line before birth.)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...