Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I don't want to



... learn about the Incas and the Mayas and the Mound builders. Really.

... mediate my coworker's power struggles. Really really.

...even PEEK at my checkbook balance today because it's only 3 digits...I'll leave you to wonder whether or not that includes a decimal point. R3.

...cook dinner for the four of us. R R R R.

...do the five loads of laundry awaiting me (are you feeling where I'm going with all of this? )

Why can't I be on that sailboat, that I just KNOW is somewhere on a calm sea, checking out a beautiful sunset? Somewhere in the world, someone is doing THAT right now. Waaaaa.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I don't want to either. Hmmmph!!!

shoes said...

3 digits.....oh how i envy you.

Sgt said...

Well, I've never been attacked by pirates while doing laundry or balancing a checkbook.

Can the person on the sailboat be certain of that?

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...