Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brand it

Because I'm, well, ME, when I saw a shirt that read " 756* " I didn't get it. (The shirt was on BustedTees.com, where I got B's punchbuggy shirt. Which has arrived in the mail, and is awesome. Can't wait to give it to her next week.)

I googled " 756* " and one hit was on an error message that reads "this connection is already being dialed". That's an obscure way to announce your dating status to the world. Didn't seem right.

There was also something in Wiki about a battleship zzzzzzzzzzz whatever.

Feeling very uncool I was about to give up when I caught sight of a reference to Barry Bonds. Ahah! I consoled myself, that this is a reference Johnny V will probably never get without help. So I voted. Brand it!


No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...