Friday, September 07, 2007

What are the odds?

... that I would be watching my boyfriend* make cinnamon buns at the same EXACT moment I was trying Ben and Jerry's new flavor of ice cream, CINNAMON BUNS ? It's awesome by the way. Damn.

... that I would be at WORK when I realized that Google reader shows you the individual page of each entry ? (and not the "main page" of a blog, which is only a problem if you are scrolling down through Perez Hilton's recent entries and you see Vanessa's .....OOOPS .... can't look at that at work! D'oh! Ahem. I never read blogs at work. Busy, busy. It was a rhetorical question. A trick question! Oh, leave me alone.)

... that the guy I saw on the highway, trying to stand on his motorcycle, actually made it to where-ever he was going tonight? Eff you buddy, by the way. Yes, trying to stand. Keeping his hands on the handlebar thingie and somehow jumping so his knees were on the seat. Was I hoping he'd wipe out? Well, uh. No. Nope. Uh uh.

... that the black Corvette I saw yesterday was driven by someone older than me? (Pretty high, and 1985 wants its car back now buddy, and your toupee is bad)

... that Suzy is now making MUCH prettier cupcakes than me? (High again, at last report. Wench.)

... that tomorrow night's fireworks (at a town "festival") will be a repeat of the 4th of July ones, where the barge upon which the fireworks originated actually caught fire a wee bit? Double d'oh!


*Alton Brown, if you forgot. Pay attention, willya?

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

With all the crazy going on around here.. I'm not putting odds on anything!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...