Sunday, September 30, 2007

September is almost over

My fortune cookie today* said "A few hours grace before the madness begins again." SO true! It's one MORE kid birthday party today. Ooooh, and bowling, my favorite thing.

I did get up bright and early and get on the treadmill. Instead of the iPod I watched part of Office Space on my little TV/DVR. It distracted me from the shooting pains in my knee and.... just kidding. But the tv definitely helps.

*If you use iGoogle, gadgetate.com makes funny little widgets you can include on your iGoogle pages, and other places. Like a cuckoo clock, which I have NO idea why you would want it on your page, but whatever.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...