Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bits

Wherefore art thou, my lovely title graphic? XS.TO has housed you for months. Now it seems to want to give me a hard time, when I am the busiest. I reloaded it. I tweaked my blogger template. Nada. Guess I'll make a new one (no time until at least Tuesday). Grrrrr.

It's school magazine drive time. (AKA Say goodbye to $100). I'm ordering magazines about kayaking, running, scrapbooking, and food & wine. So there. What? I didn't order the log cabin one. (As in, I'd loooooooove a little log cabin in the middle of nowhere right NOW. Except it would have to have Sirius. So I'd have to hook up a treadmill to run a small generator.)

The SAME teacher who gave way too much homework two years ago is at it again. Joy.

I love watching what people wear to the Emmy's but I completely lost interest in the show itself tonight. Zzzzzz. This could be because I spent last night tossing, turning, drifting off, waking up, rinse, repeat. (Joely Fisher and what's his name were damn funny though. )

I'm too tired to eat a bowl of cinnamon bun ice cream. Now THAT's tired.

5 comments:

Sgt said...

Perfect opportunity to have a header graphic contest. AKA, let someone else do the work for you. ;-)

onescrappychick said...

Sgt.. some of us aren't smart enough to figure out a header graphic... and bow to the greatness that is Carly.

Sgt said...

Oh come on Scrappy! She already outshines us with her fancy cooking and baking. We can't keep inflating her ego like this!

onescrappychick said...

good point, good point.

Carly said...

my fancy UGLY KITTY? ;-)

I'm tired. I don't want to play with graphics. But I would like to use my kayak picture in a new graphic Sgt. Help!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...