Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is what you can accomplish in 10 minutes

Could my web page layout skills BE worse? Oh well. It's a graphic, where there was none before.

Homework may kill me, and I'm not even the one in school anymore.

On the flip side, Salmon Run Pinot Noir is awesome.

Did you know Padma Lakshmi was married to Salman Rushdie?

(Can anyone make a further leap from that last sentence than I did with the one prior? The few brain cells I have left are dancing to a syncopated beat. But you love me. You wish you could leave post it notes for me all around our house. I know. It's cool. We're good.)

4 comments:

Sgt said...

bartender... I'll have what she's having please

Anonymous said...

I like it. It makes me want to take a day off from work and go for a hike.

~L

onescrappychick said...

Actually... I really like it.

Carly said...

thanks! at some point I'll refine the shape, but it will be pretty much this, until xs.to eats THIS graphic.... sigh.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...