Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Olive You Too

My trip to the Olive Garden was surreal tonight. Not sure if it was the waitress with the 55 DD bustline which was disconcertingly 8" from my face while I ordered. (And her shirt was stained. Ugh.)

Maybe it was the mediocre food. Honestly, I swear to you I can make Italian food that's 100x better. It wouldn't even beat cafeteria food. It all kind of tasted like it sat under the heat lamp for a while and all the flavor leaked out.

Or maybe it was the female couple at the next table feeding each other and reaming out the manager because the hostess had said "I can seat you guys now" to them after they felt they waited "seven minutes to even be acknowledged". OK, really. Seven minutes? In a busy restaurant. I call people of both genders "you guys" all the time, I'm sure the hostess didn't MEAN to offend your orientation. And hello, my kids are watching, could you please get your food to go if you're going to make out and stuff????? Because I would ask a slutty girl + cheesy guy couple to do the same.)

Wait! Maybe it was that I didn't have any wine with my food and the salad was kind of crummy. No wine, that's it.

PS. Cameron Mathieson is REALLY adorable. Edyta's one lucky little floozy dancer. Alton better watch out.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

There is nothing worse than going out to eat.. and having mediocre food. And PDA's , in my opinion.. unless they are short and sweet.. are wrong regardless of who's hooked up with who.

Sgt said...

Yeah, and further, 55DD next to my head would be ok... but stained.. not so much!

shoes said...

if only two chicks would make out with each other at the table next to me.......

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...