Tuesday, September 04, 2007

wake me up when september ends

In addition to the birthdays of BOTH of my children later this month, (requiring family party - check, and TWO "friends" parties, no invitations or anything done yet, and peanut-free classroom treats...for two days back-to back....) I have the back to school chaos and the "why did I agree to volunteer for this school thing AGAIN?" insanity.

I know now more about loading a vending machine than I care to bore you with. But, just for a free sample, it won't take dollar bills if there isn't about $3.50 of change (from the bottom of my purse and my friend's ) loaded first, to prime the "change maker".

In "completely" unrelated events, (hah!!!!!) later this month I'm taking a day off from work that most people I know just won't know about.

Kayaking, anyone?

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I'm game.. what day are we talking?

School just started last week, and I'm so ready to be done with the year already. When did life get so busy and tiring??

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...