Saturday, September 29, 2007

More sugar


Another weekend, another cake. One I'm happy with! This was made in my 'two mix' pan, with some frosting slapped on, some blue gel for the water hazard, and some "sugar in the raw" for a sand trap. Easy. Ten bucks says I drop it on the way to the party. ;-)
Incidentally, I emailed one of my best friends my recent Ugly Kitty cake and she called me, laughing so hard she was unable to speak. When she could catch her breath, she said "You're never happy with your cakes, but they're usually pretty good. But this one.... (more laughter)"
Ok.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

now that's clever!!

Sgt said...

Pretty cool looking, not to mention more family and friends with blurry names.

Ironically, when I was trying to use one of those store bought icing things to do letter, my sons name came out sort of the same as that. Pretty sad considering it's "KAI"

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...