Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Crank me

The house whine list:
  • I am sick. Very Sick, as in, I am so groggy that I was on the couch yesterday and Paula Dean was making a burger or sausage patty between two GLAZED DONUTS, with an egg and two strips of bacon added on, and I was too weak to change the channel.
  • My cable phone is dead, possibly from the water lying about in my basement. (Water which will yield me an interesting crop of mushrooms, no doubt.)
  • One of said basement walls is slowly buckling inward. Our yard is clay which presses against (my) basement walls and over time causes damage.
  • I have somewhere else to be in 43 minutes and CAN'T wait for the repair guy, so I did a "come home NOW" phone call, which is always so kind and considerate.

Maybe I'll just go bang my head against that basement wall first.

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

hope you feel better soon!!!!

emmay said...

A sausage patty with eggs and bacon between two glazed donuts?? Does that come with a bark bucket or a funeral plot?
Hope you're feeling better!

emmay said...

That's barf bucket...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...