Thursday, March 27, 2008

how to

...freak out your paranoid family members:

1. Sit them down at a pc

2. Bring up Google maps

3. Type in their address

4. Look for "street view" and click on it. Look for a little gold person. If necessary, click on the gold guy.

By now you may be looking at a photograph of the front of their house. One that you can zoom in on.

Mine was taken in approximately September or October. Because I had a certain vehicle I don't have now, and it is showing in the photo, (license is blurred out) but I don't have the pink breast cancer awareness .magnet on the back of it.

1 comment:

Sgt said...

yes, exactly why you should never tell people where you live. Frightening.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...