Thursday, March 27, 2008

Eggs


It's been a long afternoon.

I just realized I completely forgot about Top Chef. WTF? The show completely vanished from the list of things my DVR was supposed to record. #$%&*!

Then I just took a load of laundry out of the dryer. It's been in there a day or so since it dried.

At the bottom of the dryer I found a tiny, marble-sized ball of foil. With the remains of a chocolate egg.

The clothes? They look like the Pre-laundry basket of something who's enduring a very unfortunate ailment.

After looking through the entire basket, and using up half a stain stick, I will be rewashing those clothes next.

Happy happy happy. Oh yes I am.

There will be wine tonight, my friends.

2 comments:

emmay said...

that. sucks.
My bet is on kid #2

onescrappychick said...

oh Lord... I'm so sorry. Have a glass for me. My dog just discovered a mouse in the walls. (sigh)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...