Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday Art a day late



This is just a small part of one of our windows. You wouldn't see it during mass unless you turned your head WAY around to one side; it's practically over the choir loft.

Why do I like this frame so much? I don't know. I like the flower vase, and that the stone arched windows that are quite a lot like the building I'm standing in. For whatever reason, on Sunday mornings when I'm waiting to sing something, I often glance over at this window; my eye is drawn to this segment.

If I ever had a garage, and converted it to a studio, I would want something like this in one end, where the morning sun could stream in and scatter the colors around the room.

(so, I guess that's #42 on the list of ways I would squander any lottery winnings...making a replica of this part of the window...)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...