Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love it or leave it

Love it

  • new song -- I'm yours -- Jason Mraz apparently went to Jamaica, mon, but it's all good.
  • Quarterly dividend checks are awesome. Just saying. Mad money for our Big Apple trip
  • So is making the LAST payment on Thing 1's braces!!! (alas, Thing 2 needs them at some point...)
  • J-Lo's babies are cute. So there. Good thing they look like Momma.
Leave it
  • It's still COLD. The e-bunny will freeze
  • I thought I killed my daughter's new puffy down vest because I don't HAVE tennis balls to stick in the dryer and what could that possibly have to do with it? Sigh. It still amazes me, all of the things I just don't know.
  • Forgot that I put eggs on to boil... um, they are DEFINITELY hard boiled now. For sure. Doesn't really matter. We don't actually eat them... they sit out on the kitchen table for a few days. One of those stupid things to fight about, ya know? Seems like a waste to me.
  • No new episode of Lost until April 24? Bastards!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

we compromised this year. I would hard boil eggs this week and make egg salad, if we didn't have to dye them. (YAY!)

Good luck with the fish.... it's generally a good thing to put a little of the bag water into the new tank with the fish. And you defiantly should get some Stress Coat, no matter what the stupid girl said.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...