Friday, March 07, 2008

Randomocity

Thoughts drifting through my cold-medicine foggy brain:


  • "Penny, I'm on a booot!" I keep quoting Desmond. For no apparent reason. Well, the way he says "boat", actually.
  • Hm. American Idol is on nowadays. Don't care.
  • My daughter just texted me that she wants a 4000 Pineapple? Dunno. Sorry Johnny but she does NOT want to wear a CBH Tour shirt. It freaked her out a little.
  • More construction-y builder guys looking at my basement foundation, addition blueprints, etc. Today's contender said "well I would put a dumpster onsite for this project" and let me tell you, that put him #1 on my list (when he said that yes, I COULD put stuff in)
  • A $4k swarovski pineapple. Oh.
  • My only excursion out of the house today was because of The Learning Fair. (cue cursing) We needed books about Norman Rockwell's LIFE. NOT his paintings. Did you know he dropped out of school at 14? Great. Give my kid ideas.
  • I have to dress my other kid up as Hank Aaron for TLF. I'm thinking of just printing a t-shirt saying "755 - no asterisk".
  • He'll fail, won't he? But I do like this shirt.

Couch time.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...