Saturday, March 15, 2008

Warmup

It actually wasn't freezing out today. Nice. I left the house in a nice wool jacket and didn't need a scarf, gloves, etc. Yaaaaaaaaay.

Malls make me tired. I don't think I have that girly shopping gene. Partly because it's frustrating to find anything that fits me right now. Where the fuck are the women who have my waistline but legs 4 or five inches longer??? I have always had a problem buying pants for work, but now it's maddening.

Walking around a mall for 5 hours makes me especially tired(didn't help having two teenage girls talking 75 mph the entire time. Oy vey.) Walking out of the mall and waaaaaaaay out to my car made me cranky.

Time for a quick rest, then dress rehearsal for tomorrow night's performance. It's that time of year. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday so I sing morning and evening. Then Wendesday through Sunday I need to sing each day. Hope my voice holds up, it seems like it will but my son is catching another cold so I have to stay away from him.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...