Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


One of the many I'll be singing AGAIN today.... one of my favorites.
I won't joke about cellphones and crying babies and people who only come once a year, but... Oy. I prefer the Tenebrae service, actually. All of the attendees really WANT to hear us sing.
Last night at the Vigil mass I was singing the communion hymn and I noticed the distinct draft coming up from the stairs - people who run out the nearby exit right after they receive communion let a blast of cold air shoot up at us. Yay. Thanks, see you next year. Um, find a church you actually like going to??

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

We prefer the vigil mass.. less heavy on the "visitors".

Happy Easter!!

Sgt said...

And here I thought that only happened in radical religions like Methodism.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...