Thursday, March 27, 2008

Various bits

This and that...


  • Mothers and their toddlers argue 20-25 times per hour on average, a new study shows. Sorry, Amelia.
  • The builder came to my house last night, and we talked about ways to exponentially increase the cost of my addition. Joy, joy. Oh, and my 'kitchen light' is a hallway light. No wonder it sucks.
  • Shamus is back :::::Carly glares at Shop D, wondering what his excuse is :::::::::
  • Three blogs I check every day: perezhilton.com/ , bossip.com/ and lately, jezebel.com . I am not proud. Just honest.
  • Maya Angelou is 80 today. Laila Ali, who is preggers AND MARRIED, ARE YOU LISTENING HOLLYWOOD, SHE GOT MARRIED FIRST... is 30, but today is not her birthday. So don't send her a card.
  • I have, uh, NINE weeks to prepare for the 5K. It would be helpful to find my sneakers soon.
  • I stabbed a bunny in the eye this morning at my house. OK, it was a white chocolate rabbit, and yes, I know that "white chocolate" is not chocolate. Don't want to hear it, thank you.
  • My kid is sick. One of those random speed bumps that child free coworkers can be so pissy about. No, I won't leave her home alone in bed to sleep it off... Yes, I'm sitting on my couch most of the day when I work from home, but that doesn't mean I WANTED to do it today... I had plans for tonight, and now we can't go.
  • (note to my boss and coworkers, I'm eating lunch....)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...