Monday, March 03, 2008

Only one

...bead of sweat rolled down my face, but at least I did SOME time on the treadmill today. I put some bouncy stuff on my iPod because that cheap dvd player I got last year after the Friehofer's has died on me.

Those Black Eyed Peas, they kept telling me to pump it, louder, and all of a sudden, I was running and thinking "Woah... wait, I remember doing this." Apparently two hours after lunchtime is a great time for me. Who knew? Jogged about a mile at a rather slow pace, but... I moved. I broke a sweat. And I do mean A single drop of sweat.

Only 89 days until my race. I seriously have to get moving consistently.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...