Saturday, March 29, 2008

Creating a monster



the guy who is going to do the addition on my house got me thinking about remodeling the kitchen a little (not the cabinets, jsut fixing the crappy walls, and replacing the lighting...
So my friend got a hold of me and we found the tile mural above (one on either side of my stove, with beige tiles filling in the extra space...)




and this

and of course... this would go nicely with a new tile floor in the kitchen....my linoleum IS 13 years old..
I think I'm going to be eating a lot of Kraft macaroni & cheese when I'm done.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

beautiful.. I can't wait to see it when it's done!!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...