Friday, June 12, 2009

Found it!

Kudos to Emmay for saying "it's probably under your car seat" in a text message. For the life of me, I don't know how it got there. I guess it fell out of my purse. Unfortunately I didn't find the OTHER missing thing, the paper I need... not under my carseat. Oy.

But... happy Friday. It's rainy and I have no plans, which could sink me down pretty quickly, but I think I'm going to do a little bit around here, and work out, and then go use the Michael's gift card that my sister gave me, after a nice lunch. Because That Bank is still paying me for not showing up. Awesome.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...