Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shooting golfers

So today is the school golf tourney; I take pictures of the groups and print onsite. My HP Photosmart is 3 or 4 years old has been acting wonky so I bought this new Canon Selphy.

My selection process was very elaborate - I didn't have much time, and there was one choice. I bought it. ;-)

It's a little odd. The paper feeds all of the way through from the front, and then goes back and forth a few times for the color layers (yellow, magenta, cyan....). So you need room behind it. But it's quicker than the HP and smaller, as you can see.

The ink cartridge is strange because it's two bands with some sort of ink-coated cellophane, but is perfectly matched to the paper quantity it comes along with.

I'm pretty happy about the picture quality. So maybe I'll let my kids have the HP. Hahahahaha.....


~Char
=========================

"Create the world you want to see."

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...