Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little project

... I've had this frame ABOUT a year and finally decided to put photos from the two recent graduations and the big 50th anniversary party into it... the pictures were full of clashy and bright colors, until I had a brainstorm(it was a very SMALL storm....more like a passing shower ) and converted all three of them to sepia.

Now it goes very nicely in that big empty spot on my kitchen wall. It was a floating glass frame but I stuck paper in since I don't have kitchen wallpaper.

The middle photo is the golden anniversary couple and all of their grandchildren. Awwwwww.

And for you scrappers... Paper Adventures, Heirloom Interiors, Vintage Rose-Peach. I've had it a few years... so good luck finding it. But it is archival paper.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...