Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wild fricken' kingdom

I looked out my family room window and saw a hawk swoop down and snatch up a hapless squirrel. He landed in the apple tree in my neighbor's yard. Three robins immediately freaked out and chased him away (from their nests, I presume, since there was a baby bird in my hedges when I was trying to cut them. He lived. The squirrel ain't looking so good where the hawk dropped him. )


This reminds me, I never blogged about how really stupid the deer are in Pennsylvania. Honestly, there are dead deer all over those highways. I even saw one that had been torn into three pieces by whatever hit it. Yummy.

Enjoy your dinner.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...