Monday, June 22, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away


IMG_2949
Originally uploaded by carlyq80
... after I'm done photographing, that is. I like to shoot sometimes with a little bit of cloud cover in the sky so that the glare isn't a problem....

Busy, I've been so busy. Two graduations and the requisite midnight bowling afterwards and then someone else's graduation party and of course Father's day... the piles of papers on my desk are getting deeper. And I have a party to throw in less than 3 weeks.

Hi kids, welcome to summer. We have work to do!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

our party is tentatively planned for Sunday (depends how Corey feels).. then we have another one the last week of April. I'm not ready yet.... although I'm close.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...