Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a beautiful day

....So of course I am in the ER

During mass I killed a giant millipede that was headed Stanley's way. Squished it right there on the rug . Icky. No lie, it was four or five inches long.

I escaped for a little while after lunch. I ran errands and then found a nice shady place to sit, with some little frosted things and ice tea from starbucks.... enjoying being outdoors.

Called home on my way into the market. Mr Carly managed to cut his leg on some metal, so I abandoned the grocery run. When I got home it was definitely bleeding pretty badly.... So here I sit, waiting for the suture king.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...