Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ciao

I'll be back in a few days. Everything's fine with my kids, (except they're still driving me crazy because the slapping thing was a mountain/molehill thing and then the OTHER kid mouthed off to the sitter after lunch today in a hugely offensive remark and when she was telling me about it I had to fight the urge to say "Gee, looks like you slapped the wrong kid the other day, huh?" - if I knew her a little better I could have made that joke.)

...and I'm going away for the weekend. I'll be in the hotel spa, so leave me alone you effing blog spammers! Comments from people who aren't trying to sell something are always welcome.

So be good, everybody. And, if you can't be good, be careful. :o)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...