Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Spammy comments please....

Dear Anon...

I don't like trolls, and if I had a Corvette, I wouldn't buy parts from you just on principle. Ugh! I hate people who put a phony comment on just so they can link to their own piece of crap site. Yechhhhhh.

Actually the first car I ever drove was a (1969 maybe??) Corvette stingray, white with red leather interior. If I close my eyeses I can remember the smell of that car. It belonged to my boyfriend in college, my senior year. He got quite inebriated one night and handed me the keys.

There were several problems:

  1. No license for me, and I had never driven any car
  2. I did not know how to use a stick shift... beyond the vague idea of clutch, gas, etc that I got from riding my boyfriend's dirt bike in high school one or two times.
  3. I was petrified because it was such a nice car
  4. He was in no condition to help me with any advice or suggestions but insisted I should drive anyway.

Of course I got back to my dorm safely... but I'm not sure he didn't need some work done on his car. Oy vey.

Hmm.

Now that I think about it he dumped me right after I graduated. It's probably just as well. He was very Greek and I'm so.... not. It would have been the total opposite of MBFGW.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...