I will never be skinny, because when I have a bad day I whip my box of Delizza frozen cream puffs out of the freezer and put some on a plate. Drink one glass of wine, then the cream puffs are defrosted, to have with the 2nd glass.
Very simple.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
2 comments:
I like that!
skinny shminny.
Not assured.
Post a Comment