Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Carpe Demon

I just finished a book...

http://www.juliekenner.com/CarpeDemon.htm

I wanted to abandon this book midway because the "mom worrying about my kids being killed by demons" angle was bothering me. I wanted something a JUST little lighter. But otherwise I found it to be a very well written book. Some of the little asides she makes are hilarious as her "soccer mom" and "demon hunter" worlds collide. If this is made into a movie, look for someone like Jennifer Garner in the lead, after she has her bambino and gets back into shape.

I could try to write a better review, but I'm not really a literary critic so I can't quite do it justice. Good poolside book. Go buy it.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...