Monday, August 15, 2005

Various ways to drive me nuts

In no particular order (ok, chronologically today)

  • Be out of work the day I need your new spy-size digital camera -- to document the fact that the bathroom sink (at WORK) looks like someone killed someone, then cleaned the bloody knife in that sink. (something is seriously wrong with that soap pump, it oooozed all over the sink and pink dried out nasty soap is scary at 8 A.M.)
  • Call me at 4:55 pm to tell me there's someone I never heard of who should have been included in meetings for a project I inherited 5 months ago, who is now saying that they have issues. Issues, my ass, Shamus has issues, ...go tell him.
  • Tell me you want to go to dinner, pick the place, then complain about the cost.....
  • Tell me you are "full", then ask for dessert
  • Bring me a 3rd glass of wine, tell me that you knew the bartender made a mistake, but they insisted so you brought it, sorry, then TAKE IT AWAY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • Fight OVER AND OVER about what you're all watching on tv when we have another one in the house.

Momma needs some quiet time....

4 comments:

onescrappychick said...

You need whine, er I mean wine. And yoga. I find that always helps.

If my two make it to the start of school without me killing them it will be an act of God.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

dammit, what is with all of the spam comments lately????

onescrappychick said...

I dunno...I've been getting hammered with them though.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...