Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wierd dream

Last night I had this dream:

I was at a resort. We were standing outside, enjoying the summer weather. Something large flew over my head. It was a flying motorcycle of some sort. It was cool, very futuristic, the size of a large jetski. This woman was driving and had two passengers, who were sightseeing.

They swooped very low over a huge in-ground swimming pool at the resort. I remember thinking they would hit the white picket fence around it, just as the cycle paused in midair, backed up, and then she accelerated to try again. Almost made it, stopped at last second again.

That time, she stalled. She dropped down as if in slow motion. Into the pool she went, with her two passengers.

Then I went to blog it, and Johnny V. had already blogged it, with movie footage from his digital camera or something.

(I hate you, Johnny.)

What does this dream mean, other than "Don't Drink Wine Right Before Bed" ? Why can't I have good dreams like other people?

2 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

I paid them to do that in your dream. It was a setup.

Carly said...

...sigh....it figures, Johnny, it figures....

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...