It's amazing how often daytime television can be unintentionally funny. Just this morning I was relaxing under the covers and clicking through some TV when I came across an info-mercial for some makeup "created" by Lauren Hutton. For only $30 I can get a sample "Face Disc Plus" with a thirty day money-back guarantee! Hey wow. (Of course, then I'll get myself in a makeup club where $40 packages keep coming every time I turn around...hmmm... why aren't they mentioning that?)
I kid you not, one of the sections in the Face Disc Plus is called "pooch & nose". Hmm. Never knew I had a pooch on my face! I thought maybe I'd misheard my girl Lauren so I got up and actually checked the webpage (blocked that cookie right away, let me tell you... )
But you know Lauren has a sense of humor... right there on her webpage is a link named Strange Stuff . Plenty of clever captions like "A Girl's Got to Look Good Anywhere" ("After being in the bush for weeks, I have to touch up. I can’t meet the other campers looking like a warrior!")
You know I have that problem all the time, I meet other campers and they say "Geez Carly, you look like a warrior! Go cover up your pooch!" Uh huh.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment