Really... I'm done posting now (too much soda today) . It's cold, the wind is blowing at insane rates, and so I didn't go out and I'm bored as hell...
but this was pretty funny.
G'night all... happy weekend... I don't have to work for the next FIVE days. So, I will dust off my vacation to-do list since, well, I "to-didn't" half of the list.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment