Sunday, February 05, 2006

During a boring teleconference, perhaps


I bought my daughter her first electric razor and she was reading the package and burst out laughing...

"...perfect for the home, travel, gym, or office."

WTF?

Now I can see using a product like this at home or in a hotel room, of course. At the gym, well, yes, in the locker room if you're heading off to work after you exercise.

But the office?

I can just picture myself whipping this out of my desk drawer , putting my phone headset on mute and getting that little pesky spot over my ankle that I always miss.

Not.

(My daughter's other question was, why is this woman shaving her neck?? Which at first glance seems to be what she is doing... but it's actually her underarm... despite the fact that the package says you CAN shave your neck with this... )

1 comment:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Neck hair is one thing, back hair is another! (shiver)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...