Sarah Lee Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream by Breyer's. It even has graham cracker crumb swirls. Damn.
(portion control... portion control...portion control... portion control... damn...)
I never would have thought that one DVR that can record two things at once would not be enough. Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, seeing who got their sorry butts kicked off Idol, AND the ladies' skating on the Olympics. All on at once. Bah!
I settled on Survivor and DWTS. Got home in time to see the last two Idol wannabees sing & cry. Sorry, buh bye. Skating is on now, but I've lost interest.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment