Friday, February 17, 2006

Mehh...

"How was school, honey?"
"Mehhh... fine."
"Was (bitch) picking on you today?"
"No, she was nice to me."

What-ever. (but, phew... for today at least...!)


***


I walked into the bathroom today at work and a woman I know (but not THAT well, thanks) was standing in front of the sink holding her pants.

Yikes.

Now (because a stupid boy that I told this story to already asked) I should probably point out she had some sort of button-down shirt on that extended down over all her "Lovely Lady Lumps", as Fergie is wont to call them. So no, I don't know if she was wearing underwear and thankssomuch for inflicting that question on me!

She was sewing something that had torn... pocket, button, my retinas, I dunno. She started telling me something about the pocket and then she started putting on the pants. I was mortified, turned away with a "Um, well, yeah, hope you get that fixed, byenow."

When I told this to my teammates on our way back from lunch, one of them had a story that makes mine pale in comparison.

He recently walked into the men's bathroom one day just before 5 pm. Some dude he doesn't know was standing in front of the full length mirror, pants somewhere around his ankles, feet slightly apart (I believe he described it as "shooter's stance" but I was trying not to choke on the piece of gum I had) "Dude" was clearly barebutt and also had his hands somewhere near the goodies.

If you are reading this now and saying "SO?", let me give you some advice.



Do

NOT

do

things

like

this

at

your

office!!




For the record, my friend laughed at the guy, who apparently didn't notice because he was... inspecting some things.

I work with freaks.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...