Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Try this

Well I have been down for the count most of the day. I didn't get the cold last week, but this week I seem to be getting a sinus infection. It was pretty bad this morning. I changed my voicemail greeting at work and when it played back I thought "no way is anyone going to believe this is really what I sound like....ugh"

I came across this "word cloud generator" on Beth's blog. (So, I promptly stole it to use on mine. Not surprising, huh?)



Click here to make your own, from your blog. It takes words that are frequently used and puts the most common ones in a larger font. (Although, it's reading my sidebar because I see JV/15 minute lunch, Sarah, Shamus, Steve, and waiter rant among my words...)

At any rate I like the fact that home, photographs, and wine are in here. Some of my favorite things! (Which doesn't explain "work", but whatever....)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...