Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 8

Incessant chatter and speculation about the coming layoffs. Hmm. Maybe I'll have time to clean my house from top to bottom myself.

Hmmm.

Anyway.

Porch done, with more stepping on the coreopsis bush. I am seriously going to kick some construction worker ass pretty soon if they don't cut it out. We all continue to trip over the threshold.

Footings are drying. Maybe walls will be poured tomorrow or Friday. So next week we might see some real action. Something more than a hole in the ground.

For some reason I continue to buy way too many groceries, because I am in denial that I will have to empty some of the cabinets within the next couple of weeks (or ok, maybe a month from now, but I need to stop buying certain stuff and use up what we have. )

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...