Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Today's announcements


(edit.... it's so hard to spell korrectly on a blackberry... and I needed to add a photo to this post)


1. Happy birthday, George Clooney. (47) I'd make a joke about birthday suits but I'm off my game this week.

2. Spammers suck. If I want to see "those", I have them. Kinda nice ones, actually. 100% real too. Moron. (Comments will be moderated for a brief while, as a result of this incident.)

3. Only 31 more days of school.


4. Yesterday the orthodontist referred to my younger child as a 'very challenging case'. I asked if he'd do the work for free on account of being grateful for gaining that learning experience. I wonder why he seemed mad after that. I kid, I kid.

5. Friday I will be volunteering at this school at an event that almost guarantees good stories. Stay tuned.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...