Saturday, May 10, 2008

Really?

My builder came by yesterday to get blueprints from me so he could go get a building permit. I did the "call before you dig" thing yesterday. Um, there are woods behind my house. And no, there will be no blasting, as far as I know!!!

He said that once he starts, it will be only 3 or 4 weeks. (So, that means 6-8, right? ) This would still come close to my current goal of having this all done by the 4th of July.

I have to go order cabinets and find a new kitchen light and think about countertops. The cabinets thing will be fine because I'm just matching the top cabinets which are only half as old. But the lights.... toooooo many choices. Now I'm worried that not having this stuff done because of the chaos at school will slowwwww the project down.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...