Friday, May 16, 2008

Bonbons not included


This is exactly what I would like. Except that I would prefer the option to purchase it for half the price. And please, get those effing UGLY pillows off it. Okay so I may end up with a plaaaaainer version double chaise from Targettttdotcom. But I do love this one.
I'm hoping the screen house will look a little bit cottage/ garden - ish without being too over the top. I'm already planning to grow some herbs; just a few on a plant stand/ bakers rack; basil, chives, oregano, dill and so on.
The Sirius antenna will be permanently attached on the roof somehow if I can finesse that(Bob the Builder will love that, I'm sure. Hey guys? Um, can you - oh, no, not there, over there. Um, yeah, no, nevermind)

Again, the cart way before the horse. But that's what I do.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

when should I get there for some relaxin'??

good luck with the projects!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...