Friday, May 16, 2008

If I had more money honey

...would you love me, love me, love me like me?

Funny how that song started playing on Sirius right when the Client #9 stuff broke.

Today I will sign lots of papers saying that for the next several decades I will pay back large piles of money. Seriously: sign papers, people give you stacks. Is this country awesome or what?

HOPEFULLY on Monday I will have large construction vehicles tearing up my backyard. Or Tuesday, but wheeeeeee either way. There are spray paint marks all over the street in front of my house. (I have to go photograph those bad boys. For the scrapbook, you know. )

I opened up my lamp last night and was delighted to find it pretty, just the right dimensions for over my kitchen table, and most importantly, NOT BROKEN.

The funniest part is that right now my parents have no idea I'm going to be doing all of this. My hope is to have them over for a cookout on the 4th of July and blow their minds. Hee, hee.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...