Friday, May 02, 2008

Ranger

1. My friend T and I were discussing Lost and have agreed that in the end if it turns out they've all been dead this whole time, T and I will punch each other in the face.

2. I was chatting with my friend K and it turns out we were both at the same REO Speedwagon concert about 23 years ago. The music is still good.

3. I had to write up a survey about our school lunch program; they're starting to come back to me from parents. Oh m geezy, as my kid says. You can feel the flames coming off of some of these bad boys.
4. I have a new puppy, the best kind - it doesn't pee on anything. It's stuffed. He just sits on my desk and makes me happy. I may send him on adventures around the world this summer (like Chico and Donkey if you remember the Where's my Pace Hat gig I did)

Carly(via Blackberry)

2 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

I am pretty sure I was there too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...