Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy(?) Friday

Well I made it through another week. Another rollercoaster of tense school meetings and flurries of phone calls in and around.

Tonight I have to drop my kid off at a "thing" at 7 then I have the house to myself.

I need some peace.

I'm thinking a glass of wine or even just hot tea, and a mini marathon of either cooking shows or whatever episodes of the Office are still on my dvr. (Except last night's finale, which annoyed me on a couple of fronts. It's not ok with me to make fun of "slow" people, and I just hate the "no happy ending for you" finish ONCE AGAIN. So Grey's made me doubly discouraged.)


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...